Buried capacitance technology can increase the performance of printed circuit boards via improved signal integrity. This process incorporates a very thin dielectric layer that provides distributive decoupling capacitance.
- Improved EMI, reliability and manufacturability through glass reinforcement and specialty resins for film-based versions.
- Improved power distribution.
- Reduction of high frequency, discrete bypass capacitors, of undesired discrete capacitor resonance.
- Lower plane inductance at high frequencies.
NEED A PCB FAB QUOTE?
Founded in 1980, Cirexx International, Inc. is an electronic solutions company offering PCB Design, Fabrication, Assembly, Testing & Validation of high-reliability Flex, Rigid-Flex, RF/Microwave, HDI and Rigid Circuit Boards. Recognized as a time-technology leader, Cirexx offers a genuine Quick Turn service and provides a "one-stop-shop" and all in-house solution with 100% USA manufacturing.
* Cirexx Layout Services consist of Gerber File creation, including modeling and development of PWB mechanical features and signal performance, and the generation of associated engineering drawings for fabrication and/or manufacturing. These services can be certified to IPC or MIL specifications, but are not a part of the company’s ISO/AS Certification. © 2017 Cirexx International Inc. All Rights Reserved.