Terms and Conditions
Cirexx International accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Prices quoted are valid for 45 days.
- This quotation is subject to change if the information upon which this quotation was based is found to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- C.O.D. Net 30 days after credit approved.
- F.O.B. Santa Clara, CA
- Delivery dates are subject to change Pending Availability of special materials from a suppliers.
Limited to the maximum of P.O. value. Orders placed on hold due to discrepancies are subject to rescheduling. Cancellation charges apply should the order be cancelled. Charges depend on the status of the order at the time of cancellation. Designs are subject to shop scheduling at the time the order is placed and will be reviewed for manufacturability. All designs are subject to manufacturability review. Restriction on technology and shop scheduling also apply.
Acceptable File Formats
- Gerber RS274X
- Gerber RS274D
- HPGL1 & 2
Additional Format Specification:
- Avoid any sort of crosshatch patch (opened or closed).
- AutoCAD Data – Polygons preferred.
- Polygons must be closed.
- All apertures must be 0.5 mil or greater.
Green Recycling Policy:
In electronics, printed circuit boards, also known as green boards, are used to mechanically support and electrically connect electronic components using conductive pathways, or traces, etched from copper sheets laminated onto a non-conductive substrate. Alternative names are printed wiring board (PWB), and etched wiring board. Populating the board with electronic components forms a printed circuit assembly (PCA), also known as a printed circuit board assembly (PCBA), this technology is considered to be low cost. At Cirexx, we recycle all kinds of Printed Circuits Boards that we dispose, both populated and non-populated PCB. In the recycling process of these boards, the precious metals used to make the board, can be recovered up to 99%.