- PCB fabrication in as little as 24 hours – all you have to do is ask
- Interactive digital systems in place to assure rapid quoting, order entry, engineering, tooling, fabrication, testing and shipping
- ALL IN-HOUSE FABRICATION of standard PCB processing – NO OUT-SOURCING
- Total control of build time and product quality
- One of the few manufacturers who offer fully certified defense products in a Quick Turn mode
- Our philosophy is, “If you have a challenge, bring it on!”
What is your Standard Turnaround Time?
- Double-Sided PCB – 10 days (2 Weeks)
- Multilayer Rigid-Flex PCB – 15 days (3 Weeks)
- Larger Multilayer Rigid-Flex Circuits – 15 days (3 + Weeks)
- Flexible Circuits – 10 days (2 Weeks)
- Hybrids – 10 days (2 + Weeks)
- Some Technologies (such as Hybrids and Larger Multilayer Rigid-Flex Circuits) can require more time to manufacture and this conveyed to the customer upon receipt of order. Ask our sales person for more details.
What is your Quickest Turnaround Time?
- Double-Sided Rigid – FR-4 PCB – Same Day
- Most Quick Turns however are manufactured from one day to the next upon receipt of customer supplied data. This includes double-sided and multilayer rigid boards up to 10 layers. Other common turn times are: 2 days, 3 days, 5 days and 2 weeks (standard delivery).We also offer quick turn service on double-sided and multilayer flexible circuits, DUROID® and Polyimide boards as well. Keep in mind, all quick turn services are completely dependent on the specific technology we are building for the customer. Your sales person can advise you further on turn-times with your specific order in mind.
What are the cutoff times?
- Same Day Service – 9:00AM PST
- Production Day – 3:00PM PST
- Most quick turns however are manufactured from one day to the next upon receipt of customer supplied data. This includes double-sided and multilayer rigid boards up to 10 layers. Other common turn times are: 2 days, 3 days, 5 days and 2 weeks (standard delivery).We also offer quick turn service on double-sided and multilayer flexible circuits, DUROID® and Polyimide boards as well. Keep in mind, all quick turn services are completely dependent on the specific technology we are building for the customer. Your sales person can advise you further on turn-times with your specific order in mind.
What type of format do you use to read files?
- Gerber (Standard / Basic)
- Gerber Extended (RS274-X)
- MDA Autoplot
- HPGL (Fabrication Drawings)
- PostScript files (Fabrication Drawings)
- DXF or DWG
Which files do you need for manufacturing my PCB?
- Gerber files or ODB++
- NCDRILL file (Preferably In Excellon Format)
- Fabrication Drawing w/ Specs & Drill Notes
What is the smallest trace width & airgap tolerances?
- 0.003 Mil Traces and 0.003 Airgaps.
- However, traces this tight can only be accomplished on a half oz copper cladding. For 1oz copper cladding will be used for .008 / .008 designs or above unless specified otherwise.
Can you calculate and build impedance controlled boards?
We can calculate impedance control boards for microstrips, coated microchips, striplines, unbalanced striplines. We can build a test coupon for TDR testing upon customer’s request. +/- 10% req. We will build boards to your specifications for impedance control and double check your build with our software (Polar).
What is the min. inner layer clearance you can manufacture?
What is the min. trace width for 2 oz. finish copper surface?
- 8mil trace and 8mil airgaps
- We prefer to use half oz copper cladding on all boards 7/7 or less design and less if at all possible with your requirements.
What is the smallest plated holes you can manufacture?
- 0.006 for a 0.062 finish thickness part or 10:1 ratio.
- When drilled at this size, holes will most likely be plug when solder is applied. We can also rout 0.031 slot and plate down to 0.025 finish with no problems.
What is the smallest dielectric between layers?
- 1 oz copper cladding = 0.004-0.005 mils
- 2oz copper cladding = 0.004 mils
Can you manufacture Micro-Vias?
We can manufacture micro-vias down to 4 mil holes on high layer count boards. We use a laser-drilling machine to control the depth of each via. Ask your sales person for information on this special technology.
Can you manufacture Hybrid PCBs?
We can build boards with FR-4 and Teflon / DUROID® or Rogers 3000, 4000 and 5000 series materials. We manufacture a large number of this style of pcb mostly for the broadband and RF industry.
Founded in 1980, Cirexx International, Inc. is an electronic solutions company offering PCB Layout*, Fabrication, Assembly, Testing & Validation of high-reliability Flex, Rigid-Flex, RF/Microwave, HDI and Rigid Circuit Boards. Recognized as a time-technology leader, Cirexx offers a genuine Quick Turn service and provides a "one-stop-shop" and all in-house solution with 100% USA manufacturing.