Buried resistance is a thin film electrodeposited on copper NiP metal alloy (resistor conductor material). The alloy is laminated to a dielectric and subtractively processed to produce planar resistors. Due to the thin film nature, it can be buried within layers – without increasing the thickness of the board or occupying surface space (like discrete resistors).
- Improves line impedance matching.
- Reduces signal paths & series inductance.
- Reduces cross talk, noise and EMI.
- Enhances performance of cost-effective resistor technology in high speed high density circuit layout.
- Eliminates discrete resistors.
- Lead free compatible.
- Stable through a wide frequency range 20+Ghz.
NEED A PCB FAB QUOTE?
Founded in 1980, Cirexx International, Inc. is an electronic solutions company offering PCB Design, Fabrication, Assembly, Testing & Validation of high-reliability Flex, Rigid-Flex, RF/Microwave, HDI and Rigid Circuit Boards. Recognized as a time-technology leader, Cirexx offers a genuine Quick Turn service and provides a "one-stop-shop" and all in-house solution with 100% USA manufacturing.
* Cirexx Layout Services consist of Gerber File creation, including modeling and development of PWB mechanical features and signal performance, and the generation of associated engineering drawings for fabrication and/or manufacturing. These services can be certified to IPC or MIL specifications, but are not a part of the company’s ISO/AS Certification. © 2017 Cirexx International Inc. All Rights Reserved.